Thursday 13 January 2011

Hello




Hi there - I'm John Davies. Well, you know that - it's tagged to my comment so... d'oh.

I just wanted to say, "Hello!" in a 'real' way and say how excited I am about this whole project. Oh yeah - and I'm the one doing the script!

When this has been filmed I will write a full entry about the whole process - I'm just wary of including spoilers or teasing to the point of making you go, "GRRR!" at this stage.

Having said that... I will just say that my vision of STORM was born long before I even knew this fabulous creation existed! It came to my mind in a caravan in Skegness in the mid 1990s while on a holiday with my parents... I wish I knew then what that tiny, tiny story would turn into...

But, as I say... more info later.

Apart from saying that the script includes the words: "record", "bread" and "believe".

A Storm is coming! Batten down the hatches!

John

2 comments:

  1. Please please Please can I have a walk on part. I have no ambition to be an actor, famous or anything. I simply am a huge Who and Storm fan, and on my list of things to do in life is to have a extra role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STORM WILL CONSIDER YOUR REQUEST AND GET BACK TO YOU!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete